Financial Aid and Other Key Info
- IMPORTANT: We accept subsidy. If you qualify for subsidy, please keep in mind that the tuition you see below will be partially or mostly covered. Contact us to find out more!
- ALSO: Financial aid is available! Reward is based on need and typically ranges between 10% and 50% of tuition.
- Registration fee is $250 and is nonrefundable.
- Payment plans are available. Parents can choose from a variety of options, including monthly, quarterly, and custom plans.
- Work exchange can help offset tuition for parents willing to clean, provide before- or after-school care, or do other work around the school.
- Parent work hours are required yearly from every family. Most families work 12 hours per year (6 hours for 2- and 3-morning preschool families); this time must include four hours at a summer work party. We offer a monetary buyout alternative for families who prefer this option.